On October 10, 2018, the Department of Economic Analysis and Audit of the Accounting and Finance Faculty of Stavropol State Agrarian University, together with the strategic partner LLC Portal-Yug-Stavropol, organized and conducted the 12th single 1C seminar.
Every day, employees of all commercial and budgetary organizations are faced with new changes in legislation, therefore, thematic seminars on this topic are relevant for auditors, specialists and heads of organizations of all forms of ownership. At the seminar, only the most pressing and useful questions are raised, there is an opportunity to discuss specific problems with program specialists, register for courses, and acquire the necessary methodological literature.
A single 1C seminar was opened by the head of the Department of Economic Analysis and Audit, Doctor of Economics, professor Leshcheva Marina Genrikhovna. Dmitry Gusev, director of LLC Portal-Yug-Stavropol, addressed the audience with a welcoming speech.
The program of the seminar included presentations of specialists from the 1C Technologies Implementation Department of LLC Portal-Yug-Stavropol, as well as from the staff of the Federal Tax Service of Russia No. 12, the regional branch of the FSS and the State Department of the Pension Fund of the Stavropol Territory.
In the course of the workshop, the experts addressed the following topical issues:
- “Reporting for 9 months”, speaker - specialist of LLC Portal-Yug-Stavropol Alekseeva Anastasia;
- “Common mistakes in maintaining personnel records and how to avoid them with the help of 1C: ITS” were analyzed by the specialist of LLC Portal-Yug-Stavropol Maria Yakubovskaya;
- “Providing information on individualized personal accounting and topical issues in the field of compulsory pension insurance in 2018,” revealed the chief expert of the personalized accounting department of the State Institution - the Pension Fund Directorate of Stavropol, Kolesnikova Evgenia Valerievna;
- “Electronic sick-list. Topical issues in the preparation of reports. Typical errors encountered when working with policyholders ”were reviewed by the deputy director of branch No. 10 of the State institution of the Stavropol branch of the FSS of the Russian Federation Zvyagintseva Lyudmila Ivanovna;
- “Online ticket office (in questions and answers). Topical issues, changes in legislation ”was presented by the Chief State Tax Inspector of the Department for Work with Taxpayers Mingaleva Tatyana Nikolayevna and a specialist of the 1st category of the Operational Control Department Alexey Poluyanov, Interdistrict Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service;
The participants listened with great interest to the speakers and actively asked their questions, and also noted that the seminar was constructive and useful for them.