Rector of the Stavropol State Agrarian University, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor Vladimir Trukhachev congratulates young scientists on their victory, wishes success in achieving their goals, bold ideas and successful implementation of them.
The results of the competition for the scholarship of the President of the Russian Federation in 2018-2020 for young scientists and graduate students carrying out advanced research and development in priority areas of the modernization of the Russian economy have been summed up.
The winners were three representatives of the scientific youth of the Stavropol State Agrarian University:
- Pavlyuk Roman, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Mechanization of Agriculture for Research, Associate Professor of the Department of Technical Service, Standardization and Metrology, Candidate of Technical Sciences;
- Samoylenko Vladimir, Associate Professor of the Department of Electrical Engineering, Automation and Metrology of the Electric Power Department, Candidate of Technical Sciences;
- Valery Shakhova, Associate Professor of the Department of Therapy and Pharmacology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Candidate of Biological Sciences.
The amount of financing for three years 2018-2020 is 22800 rubles per month. (Https://grants.extech.ru/grants/res/index.php?TZ=U&year=2018&mlevel=5-2-1-0)
The results of competitions for the right to receive in 2018-2019 were also summed up grants of the President of the Russian Federation for state support of young Russian scientists and for state support of the leading scientific schools of the Russian Federation (https://grants.extech.ru/show_news.php?id=184).
The winners were:
- Alexander Agarkov, Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Associate Professor of the Department of Therapy and Pharmacology, Candidate of Biological Sciences (research topic "Development of a software and hardware complex for monitoring and prognosis of intrauterine infection with prevention of early reproductive losses in productive animals");
- Samoylenko Irina, Deputy Dean for International Activities, Associate Professor of the Information Systems Department, Candidate of Technical Sciences (research topic "Development of an algorithm and software for processing information in integrated systems of an alarm organization");
- Kireev Ivan, Associate Professor of the Department of Therapy and Pharmacology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ph.D. (the topic of the study is "Study of the influence of free radicals on the development of inflammatory reaction and the development of synthetic antioxidant drugs and methods of their use in integrated prevention and treatment of inflammatory pathologies in animals").
Amount of financing for 2018-2019 is 1 million 200 thousand rubles.