on holding the IV Regional Olympiad among the high school students and members of student production teams of Stavropol Region,
profile: “Animal Breeding”
1.1. These Regulations on holding the IV Olympiad among the high school students of Stavropol Region, members of student production teams (hereinafter - Regulations) defines the organization and holding of School Olympiad (hereinafter – the Olympiad), its organizational and method provision, order of participation in the Olympiad and determination of the prize winners.
1.2. The organizer of the Olympiad is the Stavropol State Agricultural University (hereinafter - the University) through the instrumentality of Stavropol Region Board of Education
1.3. The main goals and objectives of the Olympiad are:
- identification and development of students' creativity and interest in
research, and identification the most talented and creative
students with excellent knowledge of general school education course;
- creation of the necessary conditions for supporting gifted students
including assistance in their intellectual development, professional
orientation and continuing education at the university;
- attraction of the maximum number of rural schools students for entering the Stavropol State Agrarian University;
- providing opportunities for student of graduation classes and members of student production teams to take part in the Olympiad.
- popularization of the Olympiad prize winners in the media.
1.4. Rural school students and members of student production teams of Stavropol Region have opportunity to participate on a voluntary basis in only one test category of the Olympiad.
1.5. The Olympiad is held on general subjects according to the tasks of student production teams competitions (appendix 1).
1.6. The Olympiad is held on general subjects and tests are made corresponding to the school programs of basic and secondary (complete) general education and according to the tasks of student production teams competitions (hereinafter - the Olympiad tests)
1.7. Information on the competitions for members of the student production teams
teams is available on the website of the Stavropol State Agrarian University www.stgau.ru under the title "Programs of the Olympiad tests"
1.8. Participants are evaluated by three rounds of the Olympiad (100 points each round):
- the first round – participant’s GPA for the first half of the current school year;
- the second round - points for answers on general subjects;
- the third - points for answers on student production teams tests.
1.9. The winners of the Olympiad are determined on the basis of the participants’ results, which are recorded in the summary results table, which is a ranked list of participants located in descending order of points scored (hereinafter - the final
1.10. The Olympiad winners are determined on the basis of the participants’ total number of points.
1.11. The general management of the Olympiad and its organization is carried out by the Olympiad Organizing Committee.
1.12. The Olympiad Organizing Committee:
- Coordinates the Subject-methodical commission work and hear their accounts;
- Examines conflicts arising during Olympiad;
- Examines in conjunction with the Subject-methodical commission appeal cases;
- Analyzes and summarizes the results of the Olympiad;
- Prepares materials for the organization and coverage the Olympiad in the mass media.
1.13. Methodical provision of the Olympiad is carried out by the Subject-methodical commissions; members of the commissions are approved by the Rector of the University.
1.14. The Subject-methodical commissions consist of the research and teaching staff of the University.
1.15. Subject-methodical commission of the Olympiad:
- Develop the tests;
- Define the form of the Olympiad and technical backup;
- Assess the fulfillment of the tests;
- Analyze the executed Olympiad tasks;
- Make the final table of the results;
- Together with the organizing committee should participate in the appeals process;
- Provide analytical reports on the results of the Olympiad to the Organizing Committee.
2. The procedure of the Olympiad
2.1. The Olympiad is held March, 16, 2013, at 11-00.
Participants must have a document that confirms identity. Registration time: from 10-00 to 11-00.
2.2. Rural school students and members of student production teams of Stavropol Region may participate in only one test category of the Olympiad.
2.3. To participate in the Olympiad students must submit to the Organizing Committee the following documents:
- application on the attached form (Appendix 2);
- school grade report for the first half of this year, verified by the director of school with the official stamp of the school (Appendix 3).
Documents for the Olympiad should be sent by any convenient way:
- fax 8-( 8652) -35-52-36;
- E-mail Priem.stgau @ mail.ru;
- Send it to the following address: 355017, Stavropol, Zootechnical, 12, Organizing Committee of the Olympiad
2.4. Deadlines for sending applications: from 28.01.2013 till 13/03/2013
2.5. The results of the Olympiad will be published on the website of the Stavropol State- Agrarian University www.stgau.ru under the title " Olympiad Results".
2.6. The winners will be awarded by diplomas, special incentive prizes, as well as recommended for entering to the Stavropol State Agrarian University.
2.7. Honoring the winners of the Olympiad will be held in the university. The date of the event will be announced on the website.
3.1. Financial support of the Olympiad is carried out according to rules defined by the Organizing Committee of the Olympiad
3.2. Participation in the Olympiad is free.